Take the next step in your career with Pacific Point.
Join the Pacific Point Team.
Our Pacific Point consulting team is directly responsible for helping clients achieve their business goals and objectives. Join our team of consultants for rewarding career and professional development opportunities that will challenge and inspire you.
Achieve your potential in a dynamic high performance environment. Learn new skills and develop existing skills. Email your letter of interest and resume to initiate the process.
From internships to full time positions, launch your career with rewarding opportunities at Pacific Point. Email your letter of interest and resume to initiate the process.
Current Job Opportunities.
Salesforce Solution Architect
The Salesforce Solution Architect at Pacific Point is responsible for owning the overall design on Salesforce implementations and plays a key role in ensuring projects meet client’s business objectives. The Solution Architect translates business requirements to Salesforce functional and technical designs. Solution Architects develop the Salesforce data model, define the overall solution approach and recommend best practice Salesforce solutions. A solution architect will manage and oversee the development assignments to Developers to ensure that they are completed properly. The Solution Architect will collaborate with the Business Analyst and Technical Architect to ensure the best possible solution is defined. Solution Architects need to be up-to-date on Salesforce releases and functionality and comfortable working in an Agile development framework.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Owns the overall design on Salesforce implementation projects
- Translates business requirements to Salesforce functional and technical designs
- Develops and owns the Salesforce data model on Salesforce implementation projects
- Recommends Salesforce best practice solutions
- Manages and oversees development
- Works closely with Salesforce Business Analysts, Developers and the Technical Architect.
- Works closely with clients and demonstrates professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest quality and satisfy the client.
- Leverages Pacific Point and industry standard consulting methods, techniques, tools, and frameworks to deliver clients high quality and value-added services and work products.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience owning complex designs on Salesforce projects.
- Salesforce certification preferred
- Experience with client facing consulting engagements
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience formulating data models on Salesforce projects
- Experience with Agile development framework
- Time management skills and the ability to be flexible and creative
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is required.