Take the next step in your career with Pacific Point.
Join the Pacific Point Team.
Our Pacific Point consulting team is directly responsible for helping clients achieve their business goals and objectives. Join our team of consultants for rewarding career and professional development opportunities that will challenge and inspire you.
Achieve your potential in a dynamic high performance environment. Learn new skills and develop existing skills. Email your letter of interest and resume to initiate the process.
From internships to full time positions, launch your career with rewarding opportunities at Pacific Point. Email your letter of interest and resume to initiate the process.
Current Job Opportunities
Sr. Consultant - Project Management and Business Analysis
The Senior Consultant plays a key role in ensuring projects meet our client’s business objectives. This person focuses on requirements, design, development, implementation and support of enterprise applications.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Leverage Pacific Point and industry standard consulting methods, techniques, tools, and frameworks to deliver clients high quality and value-added services and work products.
- Project management through the full systems life cycle from requirements gathering through implementation of solutions across a variety of industries.
- Work closely with clients and demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest quality and satisfy the client.
- Apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for clients.
- Manage meetings effectively and efficiently.
- Simplify difficult situations, models and issues to create structured actions.
- Lead client workshops needed to complete Business Requirements Document (BRD).
- Identify and document client ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ business processes.
- Identify and understand business rules.
- Create BRD containing business processes, requirements, rules, and other relevant information to fully capture the client’s business requirements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with IT project management, planning and managing large IT projects.
- Experience with all aspects of systems implementation, including but not limited to gathering requirements, designing future state solution, development, testing, training, and post implementation support.
- At least 3 large scale enterprise application implementations as a project manager and / or business analyst.
- Extensive experience with client facing consulting engagements.
- Extensive experience within consulting services (“Big 5” preferred).
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Experience with gap analysis.
- Working knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Time management skills and the ability to be flexible and creative.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is required.