Take the next step in your career with Pacific Point.
Salesforce Business Analyst
Hiring for Locations:
We are accepting job applicants to work in Honolulu, Denver, or Sydney.
The Salesforce Business Analyst will work closely with the project team to deliver Salesforce projects in a variety of industry contexts. This is a client-facing role that requires strong communication, problem solving, and detailed analytical ability.
The Salesforce Business Analyst is responsible for facilitating requirements workshops and managing process maps and user stories in close collaboration with the project team. This role also includes collaborating with internal stakeholders to build solutions in Salesforce that support business requirements and processes for continuous improvement.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Leverage functional knowledge of Salesforce core product to gather requirements.
- Own documenting and managing functional deliverables such as process maps, user stories, and related details.
- Grooms stories and works closely with Solution Architect to ensure solution meets requirements including validation solution.
- Takes on Salesforce configuration tasks as needed.
- Leads testing and training.
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products.
- Research and keep current on Salesforce technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective.
- Produce and improve overall documentation related to configuration and deployment of applications.
- Build client trust and respect, establish client relationships, and develop rapport with client
Skills and Qualifications:
- Business Analyst experience on large and small engagements using an Agile methodology
- 2+ years of industry experience as a Salesforce configuration analyst or administrator
- Salesforce Administrator certification required
- Salesforce Developer certification highly preferred
- Must have historical and proven knowledge and practical application of the Salesforce design, logic rules and execution of Salesforce configuration changes
- Experience with database software, Platform as a Service solutions
- Unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timelines
- Able and willing to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environment
- Ability to speak and write English fluently, and can produce high quality technical documentation and analysis
- Take initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking
- Demonstrate self motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Knowledge of related applications, relational databases, and web technology
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is required.