Take the next step in your career with Pacific Point.
Hiring for Locations:
We are accepting job applicants to work in Honolulu, Denver, Sydney, and Singapore.
The Salesforce Developer is a key member of our consulting team. In addition to being responsible for developing high performing solutions on the Salesforce platform, the Salesforce Developer will provide insight in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments, configure apps as required, and also assist in key functions involving client and staff development, training and on-going client support
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Salesforce platform.
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews. Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Salesforce project is a must.
- Participate in development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment.
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport – delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery – assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1-year experience with programming Languages – APEX, Visualforce.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include: Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader, and declarative platform tools. (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
- A minimum of 6 months’ exposure to Salesforce APEX data loader.
- Experience developing for Salesforce Communities and Lightning App Builder
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Salesforce Lightning Component Framework Specialist (Trailhead Super Badge)
- Salesforce Lightning Experience Specialist (Trailhead Super Badge)
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is required.