Take the next step in your career with Pacific Point.
Salesforce Development Lead Consultant
This role will have day-to-day management of our Salesforce technical team, onshore and offshore. You’ll oversee programmatic elements, Integration, Data Migration and we’ll need you to have a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, and basic to intermediate understanding of integrations, single sign, security, etc. (Mulesoft, Informatica, other ETL tools a huge plus). You’ll coordinate offshore usage with a Solution Architect and Project Manager. You’ll lead development of customized components, so we’re looking for candidates who can get their hands dirty and jump in and write code if necessary (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, front end web technologies).
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Architect complex technical Cloud CRM solutions.
- You’ll be responsible for environment management.
- Integrate multiple technologies with Salesforce/Force.com.
- Architect, design, and develop advanced customizations utilizing Salesforce and Force.com.
- Manage technical project team members (onshore and offshore).
- Running workshops, working closely with client, able to talk about tradeoffs e.g. terms of config vs code.
- Map functional requirements to Salesforce features and functionality.
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Mentor junior team members in Salesforce technology, Force.com, Integration Technologies, and Salesforce best practices.
- Oversee code reviews.
- Support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development.
- Manage offshore resources and provide technical specs to developers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects.
- At minimum of 2 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF), integrations, and to develop and execute data migrations.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience leading projects, technical project teams, and performing code reviews.
- Experience managing developers a huge plus.
- Well-rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM engagement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is required.